0deg to 90deg Tilting Angle Table
- Sturdy tilting angle table from 0° to 90° using a pointer and laser engraved scale on one of the side plates
- Also Make it possible to machine or drill angles in parts without taking your head stock out of square.
- Four T-nuts and hold-down screws for attaching the tilting table to the mill table are also provided.
- In the vertical position, a rotary table held on this table will align with the center of the 3702 adjustable right angle tailstock.
- A pattern of pre-drilled holes accepts the 3551 mill vise in two positions or the 3700 or 3700-CNC rotary table.
- A 3/4-16 adapter is also provided that allows Sherline 3-jaw or 4-jaw chucks to be screwed directly to the table.
- For holding parts between centers, meaning it can be used in place of the 3701 right angle attachment.
- Designed for use on Sherline mills but could be used on other mills or drill presses with different hold-down t-nuts.