Nema17 Stepper Motor 2A 48mm w/Cable/Connector
This is an updated version Nema 17 stepper motor. It has a holding torque of 59 Ncm (83.6oz.in). Based on an old version, we have lengthened motor cable length to 1 metre. As well as added a 4-pin 0.1″ pitch (2.54 mm) Harwin female connector at the end of cable. It’s good idea for 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
- Holding Torque: 59 N cm (83.6 oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 2.0A
- Phase Resistance: 1.4ohms
- Inductance: 3.0mH+/-20% (1 KHz)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 17 HS 19 – 2004 S1
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
- Number of Leads: 4
- Lead Length: 1m with connector
- Weight: 390g
- Frame Size: 42 x 42 mm
- Body Length: 48 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
- Shaft Length: 24 mm
- D-cut Length: 15 mm
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.