Multi Axis CNC Stepper Motor Driver Board
TB6600 multi-axis CNC stepper motor driver controller is suitable for making automation equipment, like CNC machine and 3D printer. Using the TOSHIBA TB6600 driver chip makes the controller runs effectively.
- Output current: 0 ~ 4.5 A, current step less adjustable
- 12V Power output: Maximum output 2A current, for CNC controller or Mach3 interface board power supply
- Automatic half current function: when the motor stops running, the standby current is automatically reduced to half of the working current to reduce the heat of the driver
- Micro-step: 1、2、4、8、16
- Automatic decay function: the chip adjusts the current decay mode according to the motor parameters and running speed to reduce the noise of the driver
- Protect form: Overheated protection, over-current protection
- The maximum pulse rate is 200KHZ
- Using the PWM chopper – type single – chip bipolar sinusoidal Micro-step current control mode
- Working environment: temperature -15℃ ~ 50℃ / 5℉ ~ 122℉, Humidity < 90%
- The maximum output of 4.5A current, current stepless adjustable, stepper motors can be driven at the same time.
- Suitable for NEMA17, NEMA23 stepper motor.
- 12V power supply can be used for MACH3 interface board.
- Cost effective, high performance and installation convenient.
- DC Power input type: 14 V ~ 40 V