Focal Lens CO2 Laser 12mmD 50.8mmFL
- Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) is transparent in wide spectral range from yellow (visible) to far IR.
- ZnSe material is a chemically inert, non-hygroscopic and highly pure product.
- Therefore it is very effective in many optical applications.
- Due to its extremely low bulk losses, high resistance to thermal shock and stability in virtually all environments, easily machined.
- A lab grows these ZnSe crystals by chemical vapor deposition process.
- Zinc Selenide is also poly crystalline material. Also
- So it demonstrates superior CO 2 laser transmittance.