13Pack ER20 Standard Metric Collet Set
- Color/Style: ER20
- Material: High Grade 65 Mn spring steel
- Total height: 31.5 mm/ 1.24 inch
- Gripping Range: 1 MM to 13 MM (1 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm)
- Fits metric shank size(s): For example, 1 mm Collet Fits 1 mm metric shank, 2 mm Collet Fits 2 mm metric shank
- Outer diameter (Max): 21 mm/0.83 inch
- Run-Out Tolerance: < 0.008 mm
- Put the chuck into the pressure cap, gently turn the clamp spring, when eccentric portion of the pressure cap recessed clamp spring groove. Along the arrow direction and use equal force to push clamp spring, can mount pressure cap.
- Put the clamp spring and cap all together installed on the chuck body or spindle. Insert into the clamping hole after wipe the cylindrical shank, use a wrench to tighten the pressure cap, until clip firmly the tool before use. Note : Avoid fastening pressure cap that not installed tool, to avoid damage the clamp spring.
- Use a wrench to loosen the pressure cap and took out the chuck or tool, remove the tool. Along the direction of the arrow push out the clamp spring.
- Then according to need replace other clamp spring.
1 Set(13pcs) x ER20 Collets