3 Axis Stepper Motor Driver CNC TB6600 Board Kit
3-Axis stepper motor driver board equipped with Toshiba TB 6600 HG driver chip, also it can drive 3 stepper motors at the same time. With maximum output of 4.5 A current, it’s also suitable for NEMA 17 and NEMA 23 stepper motor. Has a 12 V power supply which can also be used for MACH 3 interface board or CNC controller. TB 6600 has large driver current, so smooth running, quiet small volume with convenient installation. Its high performance is suitable for making CNC machines and also other automation equipment.
USB controller board:
Comes with Kit 1 and Kit 2.
So easy to use with strong anti-interference ability. Don’t need to install any USB drivers, then can be used after being plugged in the computer, also suitable for all versions of Windows. USB controller board support MACH 3 various versions of software and can also be used for making engraving machine control system.
5-Axis parallel breakout board:
Comes with Kit 3 and Kit 4.
Like the USB controller board, it also supports MACH 3 and other computer software and of course supports parallel port control. Can also control up to 5 stepper motor driver. So easy to tell the input status with LEDs. Powered by 5 V USB power supply or also external power source.
- Axial length: 21 mm 0.8 inch
- Side length: 57 mm 2.2 inch
- High: 76 mm 3 inch, also
- Model: 57 HS 76
- Number of phases: 2-phase
- Resistance: 1.1Ω, also
- Inductance: 3.6 mH, also
- Torque: 1.89 N.M (270 Oz-in)
- Number of lines: 4-wire
- Phase voltage: 3.08 V
- Weight: 1100 g 38.8 oz
- Phase current: 2.8 A
- Shaft Diameter: 8 mm 0.3 inch
Switching Power Supply:
- Range of AC input voltage is changed by the switch
- High – efficiency, high reliability
- Input Voltage: 110 V / 220 V
- Output Voltage: 36 V
- 100% full load burn-in test, also
- Protections: Short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- Built-in cooling DC fan control
- Working frequency is 25 kHz
- Current output: 9.7 A
- Output Power: 350 W