6mm Bore 20mmOD 25mmL Screw Coupling
- Aluminum alloy
- Set screw style beam coupling
- Dimensions: large Bore: 6 mm（15/64 inch), Small Bore: 6 mm, Outer Diameter: 20 mm (25/32 inch), length: 25 mm (63/64 inch)
- Cap Screw: M3-4
- Number of Screws: 4 ea
- Zero Backlash Shaft Coupler for Encoder Servo Motor
- Angular Misalignment: ≤ 2°
- Parallel Misalignment: +0.20 mm / -0.20 mm
- Rated Torque: 1.0 Nm, also
- Maximum Torque: 2.0 Nm, also
- Maximum Rotational Speed: 19000 RPM
One-piece metallic flexible coupling for step motor connect, servo applications and also the most common applications are attaching encoders to shafts and motion control for robotics.
- Performance ratings are for guidance only. The user must determine suitability for a particular application.
- Also, torque ratings for the couplings are based on the physical limitations/failure point of the machined beams.
- Under normal/typical conditions the hubs are capable of holding up to the rated torque of the machined beams.
- In some cases, especially when the smallest standard bores are used or where shafts are undersized, slippage on the shaft is possible below the rated torque of the machined beams.