4Axis DSP Digital Step Drv Max 60VDC/6.0A MX4660
- Anti resonance for low and middle speed
- Excellent high speed performance
- Extra low motor heating & noise; also smooth movement
- Able to drive NEMA 17, 23, 24, and 34 stepper motors
- Adopting latest DSP control technology and advanced stepper control algorithm therefore granting complete control for 4 axes
- Each axis can have its own configurations
- Step & direction control 20-60 VDC supply voltage
- Output current from 1.45 to 6.0 A per axis 8 micro step settings: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 8 output current settings: 1.45, 2.08, 2.72, 3.37, 4.05, 4.72, 5.35, 6.0 A
- Built-in breakout board 5 digital inputs, 4 general outputs, & one 0-10 VDC analog output DIP switches for micro step and output current configurations
- Easy to install and simple to implement
- Automatic idle current reduction to 50%
- The MX 4660 adopts a more flexible design for its Input 1-4 for proximity sensors with different rated voltages.
- Built-in breakout board with DB 25 connector and IO”s for easy setup with many CNC control systems such as Mach 3 and EMC
The power input for the opto-couplers for these four input (input 1-4) is configurable via OPTO 1 and OPTO 2.
Which means you need to connect power supply to these two pins (OPTO 1 and OPTO 2) to make these four inputs work normally. By the way, Input5-8 use the same design as the MX3660 (12 VDC sourcing, 10 mA max) because of the size limitation.