3/8in V Groove Roller Bearing
- Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing keep contaminants out and lubricant in.
- Deep-groove sealed ball bearing is for use in applications that involve combined radial and axial loads. Also applications that require high running accuracy at high rotational speeds.
- Sealed ball bearing has deep groove geometry for high speeds. Also for supporting both radial and axial loads.
- Chrome steel material makes it durable as well as resistant to deformity under heavy loads.
- Bearing is pre-lubricated/greased from the manufacturer.
- Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts. Because of this it reduces rotational friction and supports radial and axial loads.
Use in a wide range of applications such as agricultural machinery, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, aggregate crushers and many other industries.