19:1 Metal Gearmotor 365rpm 64CPR Encoder 12V
- 19:1 metal gearbox, also
- Integrated quadrature encoder, also
- 2.54″ × 1.45″ × 1.45″ gear motor, also
- Powerful 12 V brushed DC motor
- Provides a resolution of 64 counts per revolution of the motor shaft, which corresponds to 1856 counts per revolution of the gearbox’s output shaft
- Units have a 0.61″-long, 6 mm – diameter D-shaped output shaft
The face plate has six mounting holes evenly spaced around the outer edge threaded for M3 screws. These mounting holes form a regular hexagon and the centers of neighboring holes are 15.5 mm apart. You can use our custom 37D mm metal gearmotor bracket (shown in the left picture below) to mount the gearmotor to your project via these mounting holes and the screws that come with the bracket.