1/2in to 1/4in Router Adapter Extension
- Give your router bits an additional 2-1/4″ when you extend them through the router table top with our router collet extension.
- Eliminate the dangerous temptation of withdrawing the shank from the collet in order to raise the bit and to “provide the full depth of cut.”
- This allows you to use your router when you need to make deeper cuts.
- This generally happens when using bits like dish carving bits and some engraving bits.
- The router collet extension makes it possible to use all diameters of 1/4″ shank bits safely.
- Place the router collet extension shank in the 1/2″ router collet and the router bit shank in the extension collet and tighten both.
- Instructions included.
- Use with 1/2″ collet routers only.