CNC parts on line has a full line of your Shrink Tube needs.
We have it in all different size lengths and various diameters.
At CNC Parts have shrink tube in all different lengths also.
Shrink tubing can make your connection water resistant. Shrink tubing is put on first to cover the joint and by heating the tube up it shrinks around the wire.
Of all shrink tubing materials, polyolefin heat shrink tubing is vary popular due to its flexibility and low shrink temperature.
Heat-shrink tubing. Therefore heat shrink is a shrinkable plastic tube used for strain relief, abrasion resistance, environmental protection, and insulation for cables, joints, or terminals.
Heat-shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate wires. Providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints and terminals in electrical work.
Use shrink tubing for all you electrical connections at cncpartsonline.com
- Shrink Tube
328Piece Multicolor Waterproof Heat Shrink Tubing Kit
- Big collection of heat shrink tubing,8 Specifications,5 colors,328pcs. Supplied Internal Diameter: 1.0mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm,6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm, 14.0mm
- Heat Shrink Tubing Set Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1. Excellent flame retardant and insulation performance. Soft and flexible, low shrinkage temperature, fast shrinkage, acid and alkali resistance, anti-aging.
- Environmental Protection Material: RoHS standard and Sony-SS-00259 standard. Material composition does not contain PBB, PBBO, PBBE, heavy metal and other environmentally hazardous substances.
- Covers all gauges of wires you’ll need in RC hobbies and many other applications. Mainly used in wire connection, rust prevention and corrosion protection of solder joints, protection and insulation processing of wire end, wiring harness and electronic components.
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70℃, Full Shrinkage Temp: +110℃ maximum, Operating Temperature: -55℃ to + 125℃, Tensile strength:10.4Mpa